Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover,
Paypal, Echeck, Bank Wire. We will accept purchase
orders from Schools and Government Entities.
NEW: Free Ground Shipping on all Orders within
the continental U.S. unless otherwise noted. Customers will be contacted in regard to additional freight charges for orders being shipped outside the continental U.S. Please call us at 888-312-6246 with questions.
How do I qualify to purchase from the GSA contract?
We collect 9.0% sales tax on Califronia orders.
- Prices and availability subject to change without
- We will accept returns on defective merchandise.
If by chance you receive defective merchandise,
please call to receive a return authorization
number. RETURNS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A 15% RE-STOCKING FEE and such returns will be for store credit or refund at Anchor Audio Store sole discretion within 30 days of original invoice date. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org all us at 888-312-6246 if you have questions.
You must be a Fedral agency to purchase on the GSA contract. State and Local governments do not qualify to purchase off GSA contracts. For GSA pricing email us at email@example.com.
How long is Anchor's product warranty?
Anchor Audio products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of SIX (6) YEARS from the date of original purchase unless listed below, which are warranted for a period of TWO (2) YEARS:
Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
- All wired and wireless microphones, beltpack transmitters, base station transmitters, base station receivers, and hands-free microphones
- Rechargeable batteries
- All woodworking
- CouncilMAN microphones and bases
- PortaCom and ProLink 500 systems in their entirety
- Assistive Listening systems in their entirety
- Accessories, cables, cases, and covers
Please contact Technical Support at 1-800-262-4671 or go to www.AnchorAudio.com/techinical-support-form.html to begin the Return Authorization process, or to verify your warranty period.
- Product must have been purchased from an authorized Anchor Audio Dealer
- Anchor Audio must perform or authorize all warranty services or warranty is void
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to negligent use, connection to improper power sources, misuse, and operation beyond specifications and limits
- Warranty shall not apply to exterior finish, AC power cords, bulbs, or any other failings due to normal wear
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to adverse temperature, humidity, moisture, or any condition not considered normal environmental conditions
- Products out of warranty cannot be repaired by Anchor Audio